This information is related to the website flos.com (the “Site”) and is provided by the following company acting as autonomous controller pursuant to Article 4(7) Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
- Flos S.p.A. with registered office at Via Angelo Faini, 2 - 25073 Bovezzo (Brescia) (Italy) (“Flos”)
(hereinafter referred to as “Controller”).
1. WHAT COOKIES ARE AND HOW WE USE THEM?
A cookie is a small text file that a Site, when you visit it, sends to your device (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is stored before being sent back to that site during the subsequent visit.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies based, first of all, on to who installs them on the user's terminal. Cookies can, in fact, be installed by the same publisher of the Site that the user is visiting (so-called "first-party cookies") or by a third party, which installs cookies through the first Site (so-called "third-party cookies").
Cookies are also distinguished according to their purpose. In particular:
- Technical/functionality cookies. They can be either session cookies (e.g. cookies that are automatically deleted when a user closes the browser) or persistent cookies that are used to remember information used between two separate logins. These cookies are used solely to allow the user to navigate or to provide a service requested by the user. They remember the information that the user provides while browsing the pages of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that allow a user to make a purchase, that allow authentication to restricted areas or that store the language and nationality selected by the user when visiting the Site.
- Analytical/performance/statistical cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how they move around our Site while using it. This helps us to improve the operation of our Site, for example, by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Profiling and marketing cookies. They can be either from us or third parties and are used to analyse the interests and browsing habits of individual users, in order to customize their browsing and deliver, for example, targeted contents, including advertisings.
Only profiling cookies and analytical cookies of third parties require the user's prior consent to their use.
The Site uses first-party technical cookies, for which no user's consent is required, as well as third-party analytical and profiling cookies that, instead, require consent to their use.
3. METHODS TO GIVE CONSENT TO PROFILING AND ANALYTICAL COOKIES
3.1 During the first visit to the Site you can accept all or part of the cookies from the cookie banner of the Site.
3.3 In any case, through the browser settings. The procedure to follow to configure these settings is as follows:
Edit Cookie settings
Click on the "Tools" icon, "Internet Options", then the "Privacy" tab. You can adjust the cookie acceptance policy by bringing up or down the relative slider or click on the button "Sites" and in the window that appears to allow or block the acceptance of cookies by site. Click "OK" to apply the changes
Select "Tools", "Internet Options", then "Delete" from the "Browsing chronology" frame. You will find a series of items including Cookie. Verify that the checkmark is activated in correspondence to its name and press "Delete".
Edit Cookie settings
Type chrome: // settings / in the address bar then select "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page and then click on "Content settings" in the "Privacy" section and then on "Allow data saving locally" (recommended) ", then "Finish".
Access the options via the menu icon, then select the "Privacy" section. In the history entry choose: "use custom settings" then click on "Show cookies". The Cookie window will be displayed: In the "Search" field, enter the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. A list will appear showing the cookies related to the search performed. In the list, select the cookies to remove and click on the "Remove Selected" button. To delete all cookies stored on your computer you can use the "Remove all cookies" button.
We advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking here: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Edit Cookie settings
Access the options via the menu icon, then select the "Privacy" section. In the chronology choose: "use custom settings" then adjust the management of cookies through the options made available by the program. Click "OK" to apply the changes
Access the options via the menu icon, then select the "Privacy" section. In the chronology choose: "use custom settings" then click on "Show cookies". The Cookie window will be displayed: In the "Search" field, enter the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. A list will appear showing the cookies related to the search performed. In the list, select the cookies to remove and click on the "Remove Selected" button. To delete all cookies stored on your computer you can use the "Remove all cookies" button. We advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking here: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Edit Cookie settings
Click on "Preferences" from the "Tools" menu then select the "Privacy" section. Choose the cookie management policy by picking an option from those proposed by the program and then close the options window with the closing icon at the top right.
Click on "Preferences" from the "Tools" menu then select the "Privacy" section. Click on "Remove all Site data" and then confirm your choice. Choose the cookie management policy by choosing an option from those proposed by the program and then close the options window with the closing icon at the top right.
However, we advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking on https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US
In case of devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc., we ask you to verify that each browser on each device is regulated to express your preferences regarding cookies.
4. COOKIES INSTALLED THROUGH THE SITE
4.1 Technical cookies that do not require the user’s prior consent
flos-accepted - Type: functional - Purpose: to see if a user has accepted the cookies in order to show or hide the cookie banner - Duration: 12 months
flos-version - Type: functional - Purpose: to be able to add a new version if something changes that requires all (recurring) users to accept the cookies again - Duration: 12 months
flos-functional - Type: functional - Purpose: to set website specific cookies like the country and language to determine to show or hide the shop selector - Duration: 12 months
flos-country - Type: functional - Purpose: to redirect the user to the right shop for their country and language - Duration: 12 months
flos-language - Type: functional - Purpose: to redirect the user to the right shop for their country and language - Duration: 12 months
SFCC platform cookies- Type: functional - SFCC platform cookies to operate the site - Duration: 12 months
4.2 First-party analytical cookies that do not require the prior consent of the user
flos-analytics - Type: Analytics - Purpose: to track the users behavior, like the gtm calls - Duration: 12 months
4.3 Third party statistical and analytical cookies that require the prior consent of the user
flos-advertising - Type: advertising - Purpose: to show media, like embedded videos - Duration: 12 months
video platform - Type: advertising - Purpose: specific cookies that video platforms (vimeo/youtube) sets when a video is loaded or played - Duration: 12 months
T4 chat - Type: Advertising - Purpose: cookies that T4 Customer Service can set when a user uses the chat - Duration: 12 months
Xandr Pixel - Type: Advertising - Purpose: track user actions on website - Duration: 12 months
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Under certain conditions, the GDPR provides the data subjects with the following rights with regard to their personal data: access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, withdrawal of consent, data portability.
For further information on the mentioned rights and about how to exercise them please consult the Privacy Notice on our Site .
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
To protect their rights and personal data, data subjects may, at any time, decide to lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory authority or to take legal action before the competent national courts.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, we always invite data subjects to contact us via the contact channels provided at paragraph 7 below for any query related to personal data.
7. FURTHER INFORMATION
The Controllers, with reference to cookies installed directly from the Site, specify the following:
- data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the tables above and are processed using computer methods;
- use of technical cookies does not require the prior consent of the user as these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Site and the proper functioning of the Site itself. In case of removal of technical cookies through browser settings, navigation within the Site may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
- data collected from the first party cookies may be communicated to persons acting on behalf of the Controllers as processors or as persons authorized to the processing, for purposes related to those described previous.
The Controller commit to provide support to the user who contact them for information about their rights regarding to cookies, included the deletion of from their browsers. The Controllers can be reached through the following contacts: